Starrox Industries is the leading manufacturer of Quartz Engineered Stone. We were the first company to introduce this product in India in 2006. We have supplied our products to a number of worktop manufacturers and reputed building projects across India; including the International airport in New Delhi.
We have three manufacturing lines with a very rigorous quality standards and we can assure you the finest quality of quartz.
We regularly export our products various countries across the world. We are an ISO 9001:2000 certified organisation. We are technically well equipped to customise and develop products as per your requirements and specifications.
Starrox Quartz Engineered Stone 15 Year Warranty
Starrox QES, under the terms and conditions listed below, warrants its product to be free from manufacturing defects for the period of 15 years from the original date of installation. In case the material is defective or develops defects after the original installation, Starrox will, at its sole option, repair or replace the product at no charge to the owner. Please note that warranty must be registered within 40 days of installation.
Registration for this warranty should be made by the owner of the installation by returning a warranty card provided by the installer or by submitting the online registration form.
- This warranty is limited to the original owner of the installation. Warranty may be transferred if a request is made in writing by the new owner of the installation to Starrox at the address listed below.
- Exterior use of this product in any form is not warranted.
- Owner must have the proof of purchase such as sales receipt or invoice showing that the installation is a Starrox product. It must also show the date of installation and name of the installer.
- Owner must allow a Starrox representative to inspect the product and warranty will be available only once the Starrox representative determines that a warrantable defect exists.
- The product must be maintained according to terms of the Care and Use Guide available from Starrox or from the source of installation purchase.
- This warranty does not cover damages caused by abuse, accidents, acts of nature, job site conditions, normal wear or abnormal use.
- This warranty does not cover improper installation or damages caused by improper storage or handling by the installer or installation error.
- Starrox is not liable for incidental or consequential damages arising from use or inability to use this product as intended. Not all states allow limits on these damages so this may not apply to you.
- Starrox does not warrant this product for the merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use and other than the warranty made here, no other express of implied representation or guarantee is made by Starrox. Not all states allow limits on implied warranties so this may not apply to you.
To obtain service under this warranty please contact the source from which you purchased your Starrox Product.
STARROX Quartz Engineered Stone (QES) is manufactured through a very unique patented technology for the first time in India at Himachal Pradesh.
Starrox Quartz Stone surfaces incorporate high standards of excellence from the initial procurement of raw materials to the final quality check. Highly skilled and trained staff members ensure the quality of a product that is unmatched in the industry today.
The manufacturing process begins with a thorough inspection of all incoming raw materials. These are blended at a ratio of up to 90% natural quartz crystals with organic pigments and polymer resins.
They then undergo a series of highly automated but strictly monitored processes.
Quartz, which is a natural stone (hardest next to diamond is first Crushed into granules and sorted into different sizes.
All the ingredients (quartz crystals, high performance synthetic resin, UV resistant high performance organic pigments are first mixed and formulated in a mixer in different proportions to get the desired effect, color and appearance. This mixture is then cast in a mould of size 1440 X 3050mm.
This cast is then compacted with the help of a heavy duty hydraulic press with intensive vibrations and vacuuming to remove any pin holes and provide strength and high density and compactness to the cast sheet.
This sheet is then dried and calibrated to the right gauge with heavy duty calibrating lines from Germany.
This calibrated sheet is then passed through a 16 head polishing line with world class abrasives from Germany to give it a permanent gloss.
The sheet is finally put through rigorous inspection and quality control before it is ready for dispatch.
|Starrox Quartz Engineered Stone||Granite||Vitrified Tiles||Composite Marbles|
|Chip and Crack Resistant|
|Heat and Burn Resistant|
|Resistance to Household Chemicals, Acids and Solvents|
|Non absorbent and Non porous|
|Mold and Mildew Resistant|
|Immunity to Freeze and Thaw|